Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Planning for the Future

Okay, I realize that some of this might be based on conjecture, but in case I'm right I'd like to be ahead of the game.

I figure that all of those times in the bible and the other standard works when it refers to "mansions in heaven", that they're actually being serious. Even if they aren't necessarily Pemberley or Schloss Neuschwanstein Castle, I get the feeling that we won't need to worry about housing. Having said that, neighbors are another thing.

Everybody who makes it is going to be pretty darn cool, but there are some people that I've met in life that I would like have on my block. My friend Jesslyn and I have formed a group called the "Celestial Cul-de-Sac", and we are currently taking applications. At our last official meeting we decided that Abraham had what we were looking for, so we had to deny Moses. In another landmark decision, J. Golden Kimball's spot was given away in favor of our dear friend Ben. Feelings may have been hurt.

For those rejected applicants whose awesomeness is sufficiently awesome, we afford them the option of sharing a back fence with one of us, or digging a tunnel to connect our basements. After all, sharing is caring. The picture is an artist's rendering of our potential development. We'll probably have to run it by somebody first though...

In any case, spots are filling up (mine is the one at the top with the nice pool).

1 comment:

  1. I'll find a place close to J. Golden. I think we'd be buddies.

    ReplyDelete