Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Maybe. Maybe Not.

Dear Reader,

Do you ever have one of those days where you can't speak english...or any other language? Yeah, me too.

There just happens to be a girl at one of my jobs that I like (attraction level: 10/10). We'll call her Beyonce. However, there just also happens to be a disease called can't-say-what-you-want-to-when-you-want-to-itis. I have it real bad. And I think it might be terminal.

First of all, let me just say that I believe I'm funny and well-read; if any of you want to dispute that I will fight you. However, every time my secret lover/coworker goes to leave for the day I try to say something funny and all that comes out is something that sounds like finnish (she doesn't speak finnish)(neither do I). She then gives me a laugh that shows she doesn't understand a word I said, and I slowly turn around and rest/bang my head on the keyboard.

Just before writing this blog I said something as she left that sounded more like Danish (slightly closer to English...), but based on her laugh, I'm assuming she doesn't speak danish either. Somedays I'm awesome, I just have this disease where I'm never awesome around her. If this were real paper this would be the part that was wrinkled by bitter tears.

Sincerely,

Louis

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! I can always endorphins (sp?)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Maybe you should invite Beyonce to read your blog and then she will find out how hilarious you are At least on here you can hit the delete button when something doesn't sound quite right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis, I love you oh-so-dearly for writing this post (among other things). I am particularly pleased to see that your "What did I just say?"-itis always seems to involve a Scandinavian language. May the Viking spirits descend upon you and give you the courage and brute force you need to ask this girl out. Just try not to pillage her apartment in the process.

    ReplyDelete