Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sometimes We're Awesome

Although you might think your family is pretty cool, dear reader, you've got nothing on my family. You may think, "he doesn't know", to which I would politely say "you're drunk." Okay, truth be told, my family might not be as cool as your family, but I AM pretty sure my family could take your family. 6 efficient boys + 5 crazy girls + 7 spouses + a crop of grandkids = a world of hurt. I'm pretty sure my math is accurate (I got an A in calculus).

From now on, I'll post the proof in the form of awesome quotes that I don't want to forget. As our family reunion approaches, I get the feeling there's going to be plenty of material to go around. This one is from Hannah. If you haven't met Hannah, I'm sorry.

Hannah: Louis, I just wanted to tell you you're my favorite brother. And I love you half a jug.
Louis: What's half a jug?
Hannah: I don't know.
Louis: Well, thanks...I guess...

*Two Months Later*

Phone: ring, ring, ring
Louis: Hello?
Hannah: Hey! I miss you.
Louis: I miss you too.
Hannah: I love you a whole bucket full.
Louis: Wow, thanks Hannah! I love you too!

2 comments:

  1. Here is another good one. Kohl told me in his Mother's day card "I think you're prettiest on Sundays". By the way I love you more than a slice of cheesecake, but only if mom cut the piece, otherwise it might be close. ;)

    ReplyDelete