Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Little Music




People always say that it's just the stage of life I'm in, but there are moments when I have no idea where I'll be 6 months from now or what I'll be doing then. That's a little frustrating. On my better days I do what I can and plan what I can and leave the rest to the Lord.


On my not so good days I try to push the envelope and force things to happen. Somebody really wise told me that trying to do things in my timetable rather than the Lord's is like putting a masterful symphony on fast-forward. It isn't a masterful symphony without the precise timing.


Things to think about.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lou I have so been there. And now I live in TEXAS! Haha, you'll figure it out. Hearts and bubbles and candy cane thoughts from me. :)

    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete