Monday, February 7, 2011

To My Future Wife

Once upon a time I went shopping with a friend. She said she just needed to get a few things so I went along. I went into Sports Authority and was done in thirty minutes. After wandering through the mall for 1 hour trying to find things to pretend to be interested in, I found a couch in an art store that I could nap on. After over three hours, she finally came out of Victoria's Secret with a dozen or so bags. I vowed I would never go shopping with a girl again.

So, I will not go shopping with you unless it is for groceries. On the plus side, I will cook dinner for you any night of the week.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...and it was victorias secret insult to injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHA!! I'm glad you found a couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, maybe this friend had a foot injury and was searching high and low for suitable walking shoes before a big trip to Europe... She didn't have such a good time, either. And it was only two (albeit miserable) hours. Just sayin'. Have some heart!

    What prompted this memory anyway?

    ReplyDelete